Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Captain Capitalism

Captain Capitalism view on the $700 Billion bail out plan.

The beauty of this bail out getting shot down in flames, is that it bitch slaps these bastards right upside the head and harshly reminds them that it is THEY who work for US.
I don’t know about you, but I did contact my representatives in congress and basically said that if a bail out did go through, I would not only not vote for them, but fund their competition come the next election season. It seems a couple million of you did as well, for some true STATESMEN did their duty and voted in the best interests of the people.


I could not agree more. Read it all here.

Capitalist Pigs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Captain Capitalism should watch his laaaannnggguaaagee.

And you can tell him I said that.

Just sayin. :)

Signed,
Alice the Camel