Tuesday, November 27, 2007

More Riots in France

More than 80 police officers were injured in pitched battles with youths. This is another case of France's death spiral if they can't learn to deal with their immigrant problems. I think they really have to crack down on the people involved with or supporting the rioters. I hope President Sarkozy is willing to do what is necessary to stop the riots, be it deporting those involved, controlling immigration to the country or what ever is needed.

Governator

More

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

...or deploy the army.

Click to read.

Unknown said...

Maybe they should all get tazers and just start killing anyone who doesn't stand in the right line. I hear that's what they do in Canada.

Governator said...

Deploying the army is what I though they should do but I doubt the French leaders will be willing to do that. In Canada tazers only work if you're in an Airport.

Anonymous said...

The last I heard of them using a tazer in an airport it ended badly. Hopefully that does not happen again.