Friday, November 16, 2007

No Smoothie for You!

I have come to the conclusion that the world is scared of everything that in some miniscule way could get them sued. In this day and age companies put warnings on their coffee cups saying it might be hot so they can’t be sued by some person. You notice this everywhere like when I was in Costco with some of my relatives a while back. I was standing at a booth watching someone make smoothies he poured it into some cups and offered it to people I stepped forward, being a fan of smoothies, when he asked me how old I was 16 I replied. He then proceeded to ask me if my parents were here. I said no (I was in with my relatives after all) he then stated that I could not have a smoothie. Now this made me very mad why is the world so scared of being sued that a person who is deemed responsible enough to drive might not know his own allergies. I for one have known my allergies since I was very young and I am pretty sure he did not put penicillin in the smoothies. But I guess that is the world we live in now I have to go to read a safety Manuel on how to exit a vehicle.

Governator

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The government needs to protect you! They need to make it impossible for you to hurt yourself, and then nothing bad will happen to anyone again. Just a few more rules and we'll all be totally safe!